Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bipolar sign and symptoms

I would like to talk about the signs of bipolar disorder. I think sometimes people get to thinking that they are just odd. But if you are so hyper one day you cant even stand you self. Then one day you feel like getting out of bed makes you want to take a nap. If you feel like you want to die or you think about suicide then you need to GO TO A HOSPITAL for help. then when you are safe you need to get some help. It is OK to ask for it. With my son Adam it took us years to get his meds right and we are still working on it. but sometimes I think people think that mental illness will go away or you will out grow it. Let me tell you that is not the case. If you injore it, it gets worse not better. You need to get some help it does not get better with time . You need to get a doctor to help. and one thing Bipolar people have a habit of doing is they think that once they feel better they don't need the medication that it is better. I would like to encourage you to talk to your doctor first. And stay on you meds till you do. I am not a doctor just a mom who has a son who is bipolar.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree!

    Don't hestitage to goto the hospital. Also don't be afraid to take someone to the hospital or call 911 if they won't go on their own. You can also get a medical power of attorney - my husband has one and can get me into the hospital against my will if he feels it is necessary.

    Medicine compliance - sigh!
    The doctor gets a patient on the right medication - patient feels better - patient stops taking medication. The reason the patient feels better is because of the medication! Bipolar is chronic it doesn't go away. If it 'goes away' then you really didn't have it in the first place and need to be rediagnosed. I do want to emphasize that noone 'does' anything to get bipolar it is genetic. Unfortunately there is no cure. Take care of yourself if you have it and love the people in your life who have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spell came out tremendously, I highly recommending robinson.buckler@ yahoo.com for whatever problems you are experiencing in your relationship. He also healed my husband from Bipolar disorder. his love spell is absolutely wonderful .
    Elizabeth kings, USA



    ReplyDelete