Saturday, March 21, 2009

relax

One thing I am doing today is relaxing. I think it is nearly impossible for people with bipolar to do is just relax. Sometimes things get to hectic that we forget we need relaxation. for your body as well as your mind. But I think sometime different kinds of therapy work besides talk . Like relaxation therapy. My son has been ask to do the flower beds for therapy. Now we just have to get the flowers and mulch donated. He really is good at it and most of it turns out nice. So it any one knows any one who would like to donate flowers and mulch. Like two flats of flowers and 3 bags of mulch, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

1 comment:

  1. Kathy,
    I dont know about mulch but I know that a lot of the starbucks donate used coffee grounds as they make good fertiliser.
    Will check on the other

    ReplyDelete