Sunday, March 29, 2009

bipolar and my son

Adam is doing OK. the doctor put him on a new medication called Halidol. And he told him not to drive for two weeks. I hope it helps. If there is any one who knows anything about this drug let me know. I would like to know if not driving is a pernamate thing. I hope not.

Also I would like to thank Michelle Dawn. The little frog is cute and I like the fact that it says to rely on god. It was a very kind thing to do. I have had a real bad couple of weeks and needed a pick up.

4 comments:

  1. H8ugs my cyber friend.there are a lot of us out here that can relate to what you are going throught.we all seem to have our trials and tribulations that we go thru and it is nice to share them on a blog and the kind comments and support that we all recieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kathy - hope you're doing well. I don't know if you ever look at that web site www.webmd.com but here's a link to all the articles on haldol:

    http://www.webmd.com/search/search_results/default.aspx?query=haldol&sourceType=undefined

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping you in my prayers and You are so welcome for the little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    I hope the new medication works really well

    ReplyDelete