Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Adam apartment update

Well thanks to a few garage sales and People to People ministries Adam now has almost everything he needs. The only thing he still needs is lamps and mini blinds. So we are in good shape. Cliff and I were able to see the place yesterday. It is a pretty nice place. And the land lord seems to be a fair man so that is a blessing. I think this is going to work out OK. Keep praying for him.

I have been better with the panic attacks. But I am still not good. I don't go anywhere cliff cant go to. I did go to my dads yesterday. But walmart was tough for me.

1 comment:

  1. walmart is tough for any American these days, don't worry about walmart, they aren't worried about you. excellent news on the apartment though and being able to go to your Dad's.

    ReplyDelete