Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines day

Well Cliff and I went had a wonderful out to eat tonight for valentines day. We went to Rockne's and we had a great time. I had Fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp and cliff has a steak dinner. We had a good night. There was a 35 minute wait but it was worth it. there was no mood swinging bipolar to shift through and no one interrupting. I think if you are married and dealing with mental illness it is important for you to get out sometime. I wish cliff and I could get a hotel for a night or two. We also took flowers to my mom and a pie to my dad. they loved it. So all in all it was a fun wonderful night.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet time... Happy Valentine to you........ it is good the two of you make time for each other.

    Tomorrow a guy friend is taking me for Sushi for lunch...

    I'm not ready to date after a big break up (almost got engaged and realized it would be a mistake.. ). When the right man comes it will just feel right. :)

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete