Friday, February 27, 2009

Travel

OK this weekend Adam went to Columbus to visit with my sister. He drove down there and did fine. So I kinda get a break. But I went to the doctor yesterday and I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I am on two different kinds of medication. So I am trying to get on social security and I hope it goes thought the first time. Everyone who prays please pray for me.. I am in bad shape. I hope it goes OK. My nerves are shot. But on the good side Adam is doing good. I wish I was a stronger person them I would be able to work and the financial things would be easier.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my Daily Thoughts (Betty Ann).....
    a million hugs ((((((((hugs))))))))))xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding another hug and prayers that things get easier.

    ReplyDelete